Wednesday, October 2, 2013

OOTD Style Look Book

Hi Everyone! So I must start by apologising for my lack of posts this week! With a combination of no Internet and going down south for the long weekend, it became very difficult posting. As promised from my weekend away I did do some OOTD for you so I have put together a little style book of my outfits.  If you have seen my last post you will remember two of the items. All info will be listed below.




 
Top: Target in Khaki
Necklace: Lovisa
Pants: Forever new
 
 

 
Dress: Miss Shop (in previous post)
 



 
 


Top: Jag (On Previous post)
Pants: Leggings from Forever New
Jacket: Finders Keepers- Ginger Owl




 
Sunglasses: Dotti
Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverfall
Skirt: Kmart
 
 
Thanks Everyone for viewing my blog! It would mean the world if you could subscribe and check out my instagram :)
 
Thank you
 
Much love
 
Suzie
 
xoxox
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment