Sunday, October 6, 2013

OOTD


Ok so I thought I would do a quick outfit of the day today! This is just a semi, casual outfit for a busy day of running around and seeing friends. The thing I love about this outfit is that it looks well put together and is a versatile outfit. It’s perfect to go to the shops in or I love that you can throw on a pair of heels and some more accessories and you immediately have a dressy night look. In spring and summer I love to wear bright pops of colour and beautiful bold prints. This colour is gorgeous I love the pink shade and the gold details of the buttons; it’s such a signature piece of my wardrobe.  




 



 
Ring: Lovisa
Shirt: Forever New
Skirt: Kmart
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this OOTD! Please subscribe via Bloglovin
 
Thanks for viewing
 
Suzie
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment