Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Electric Blue!!

Electric Blue, not an eye Shadow colour I normally lean towards but for my outfit on Saturday night I thought it was the perfect way to spice up my Little Black Dress (LBD). As you know I would normally team this with a smokey eye or my signature Emerald green look, but for this occasion I thought I would try something different. My outfit for Saturday night was a very simple black dress, this is why I wanted to go dramatic with my hair and makeup.
 






 
The following products were used to create this look
Bh Cosmetics 88 Shadow palette
Maybelline Colour Tattoo- in Electric blue
Napoleon Perdis loose dust in - Blue number 29
NYX- Frosted Ocean
Wet n Wild Coloricon in - Blue
Mac paint pot- Black
MUA- Lashes
 
And these products where just for the eyes. This look took me around 45 minutes but was well worth the effort. One tip I would suggest when doing a dramatic eye like this is to start with the eyes first, just in case there is any fallout. I also tapped sticky tape under my eye, to help remove the glitter and eyeshadow fallout. This also helps make a perfect line from the end of my lashes to the end of my brow.
For my hair I used good old fashion Hot Rollers. For me this is the best way to get big, bouncy, Victoria Secret Curls. To create the extra volume I teased my hair before putting in the rollers. I have found by completing this step first it doesn't wreck the curls afterwards.
 
I hope you have enjoyed this post
Please subscribe through Bloglovin
 
Suzie
 
xoxo  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Gleaming Spire I have followed you on bloglovin would love you to do the same. Great blog I loved it :) btw sorry for late reply !

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries at all Vanessa ! I Don't have GFC what is that ? I will go follow u on instagram to please check mine out thank you lovely :)

    ReplyDelete