Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lunch Date OOTD

Today's outfit of the day was a casual, comfy and stylish look. I am not normally a girl that wears jeans but for today as I wanted to dress down this shirt it was a perfect match. I teamed it with a brown smokey eye, gold accessories and brown clutch which I thought mixed well with bright shirt without being to over powering.
 
Shirt: Portmans
Jeans: Jeans West
Cuff: Colette Hayman
Clutch: Michael Kors  
Ring: Lovisa
 







 
 
Thank you for viewing my blog
 
Please subscribe
 
Suzie
 
xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit - ♥♥ the yellow blouse! Your hair & makeup look gorgeous too!
    Now following your blog on BlogLovin xD.

    Kisses Xx, Selorm.
    SheJustTalks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Selorm I just checked out your blog its great! I have subscribed through bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete