Monday, September 2, 2013

Pictures from my Weekend


This weekend like most of my weekends were jammed pack! With Nathan’s finales in football, a spot of shopping in the city, dinner with some friends on sat night and father’s day I didn’t stop. My outfits for the weekend had to be practical but also stylish and fun, as I was literally going from one activity to another. So all these photos are from my busy weekend!! BTW unfortunately didn't buy anything shopping but another haul will be coming soon! 
 





 
Sorry about the lack of Manicure.. dying for one

 
Who doesn't love a car selfie!

 
Lunch in the city with my friends

 
Birthday Girl





 
In love with this bag one of my fav America Purchases.
 
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend and spoilt there Father's!!
 
Please follow me on Bloglovin to get automatic updates :)
 
xoxox
 
 
Suzie 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment