Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Makeup Obsessing!


So lately I have been obsessing over some makeup and beauty products I have wanted to try out for quite some time now! The problem is that of course most of these items are higher end products, with a higher end price tag. Therefore I can't go out and grab them all! Well certainly not in Australia as the prices here are about 3 times the prices in America (not kidding) lol. Anyways I thought this would be a fun way to show you all the products I am wanting and hopefully over time I will get to try some of these items out and do some reviews!
 
The St Tropez Tan is supposed to be amazing! I have been wanting to try it out for so long now but with a $45.00 price tag I have never justified it.

I have used another primer by Napoleon and I loved it!! This product is really for me as this targets my number 1 problem area!

This product has been all over blogs and Youtube can't wait to try this out.

This was an accidental find I was looking for a new fragrance and stumbled across this, I think this is the top of my list!

My sister swears by this, for a full coverage foundation. It is quite expensive but it would last you a very long time.

I mean do I have to explain? these colour aghh !!!!

 
Wanting to switch up my cleansing routine thought this would be perfect!
 
Let me know if you have any wish list or products you are lusting over !!
 
Thanks for checking out my blog
 
Suzie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment