Wednesday, September 11, 2013

OOTD


I thought I would share one of my outfits from the other day! It was a beautiful sunny day in Perth, I had organised a lunch for Nathan’s Birthday with both of our families. We went to a restaurant at the boat harbour so it was semi dressy but not extremely. So I opted in for my go to outfit, pencil skirt and a peplum top. This has become an absolute staple in my wardrobe, as I feel most comfortable wearing it.
The main thing about my style is that it is quiet basic. I love to wear a plain top but then add a statement necklace to than give it life and extra colour. My accessories on this day however where very basic as it was a during the day  event and along the beach, I opted out of big feels and a statement necklace this time as I thought it would be a little to OTT.
 




 






 
Top from Ladaka
Skirt from Kmart
Jewellery from Diva, Colette and Sportsgirl
 
To curl my hair i used the Remington hot wand
 
Makeup use
Victoria Secret- Primer
Mac - Foundation liquid and powder
Nars- Blush
BH Cosmetics- 120 Palette
Rimel- Eye liner bottom
Mac- Eyeliner top
Sigma- Brow Palette
Chanel - Mascara
Nyx- Lipstick
 
Thanks everyone for viewing! If you have any questions please leave me a message.
 
 
Suzie
 xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment