Sunday, September 15, 2013

The little black dress. My way !


So as all of you would know by now I love my accessories! When putting an outfit together most people think of the clothes than the shoes, bag and jewellery for me it’s the other way around if I know what accessories I want to wear I normally will plan the outfit around that piece. So for me this is why a little black dress (LBD) is an absolute staple in my wardrobe.
This dress is so simple that I can accessories it to the max! Whether I am going to the shops or out for dinner I can transform this dress to make it a complete different look. A classic example of this would be with my emerald green obsession! An LBD looks amazing with emerald green hair up, with a statement necklace or earrings, red lip and heels. I find it is immediately a dressy, stylish look for the evening.
 The first look is my more dressy version of the LBD, the other 2 are more casual.



 
Dress: Supre
Bag: Forever New
Jewellery: Colette
Shoes: Whittner





Jacket: Finders Keepers
Jewellery: Colette and online stores
Bag: Forever New
shoes: K mart




 

 
 
Jacket: Kenji
Boots: Famous
Bag and Jewellery Colette

I hope everyone enjoyed this post. If you have any posts showing ways to utilise your LBD I would love to view it!

Suzie
xoxo
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I love how you can dress up a LBD in so many ways with accessories. Adore the first outfit :)

    Love P XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe that dress is from supre! would have never picked it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa sorry for late reply!!! I would love to check out your blog! I will go follow now :)
    Thankyou so much for your feedback x

    ReplyDelete