Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween Makeup!


For Halloween this year I wanted to go as a half dead/ skeleton of Marilyn Munroe. I do not normally celebrate Halloween but this year as I was invited to a Halloween party I thought I might as well go all out. I have seen SMLxo version and thought it was amazing, so the challenge we accepted I had to try it. I have seen many others pictorials and tutorials of this half dead look and loved the contrast between the two sides, I immediately started planning my outfit.

If you saw my last post you would see I did try this on my friend Lisa but other than this I have never really done this kind of makeup artistry before. So if it’s not perfect you’ll have to forgive me. These kind of looks have really inspired me to go outside the box and really get creative with makeup.










The finished look! I was really happy with the finish product, accept for the crappy wig lol. Let me tell you though it was a nightmare to wash off and it went everywhere.

I would love to see any of your Halloween looks please comment below and I'll check them out.

Thanks for checking my blog out!

Suzie

xoxo
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: