Thursday, November 14, 2013

A quick OOTD

So I thought I'll I do a quick OOTD. I had a spot of shopping to do so my outfit was casual and comfortable. As  Australia is heading into Summer it was a beautiful 34 degree day so of course my outfit had to be stylish but also suitable for a hot day.
 As you would no by know I love Peplum tops and this one is just another in the closet of many. I love this coral colour which really spices up my normal black on black look, and of course now that its spring its nice to add some colour into my spring wardrobe.
 


 


 
Sorry for the bathroom selfies but wanted to take some before running out the door.
 
If you have any questions please leave a comment below.
Also I have started filming some videos for my upcoming Youtube channel is there anything you would like to see first?
 
Thanks
 
 
Suzie
 
xoxoxox
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Where is it that top from?!
    I'm excited for your youtube!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Steph its from target I have three colours and wear them to death!!! They were around 20.00 each. And thankyou I have filmed a couple and will release them in the new year

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete