Monday, April 15, 2013

Beauty Joint Haul

I recently ordered some items from Beauty Joint. While in America I purchased an elf blush to which is now one of my favourite blushes of all time. I had to buy more!!! I was very happy with the products and brands on that site, which are literally a quarter of what we pay here in Australia. The only negative is shipping is quite expensive which is why I purchased a few things.
 
So excited to try out the cherry blossom eyelashes!! I ve heard such amazing reviews and there sooo cheap!
 
Elf Blushes shades
Mellow Mauve
Berry Merry
Peachy Keen



Every day Foundations
Elf Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20- Shade Nude
Rimmel London- Clean finish Foundation- shade soft beige
Revlon ColourStay Mineral Mousse Makeup - Shade light to medium





Elf Lip Glosses’ shade
Pink Lemonade
Cherry Tart
Strawberry
 
 
Definitely go check this site out
 
xoxoxo
 
Suzie

 
 

 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment