Monday, August 19, 2013

New Products for the Month


So this month I have been making too many purchase of makeup and beauty items. To say the least I have spent many hours online looking at products or rushing into Priceline for yet another sale! Hello my name is Suzie and I am addicted to Makeup!!! I feel at the moment that my life is consumed of makeup and beauty and I cannot get enough. If only I was this passionate about deciding on a house plan. The problem is when I find something that I love I want it in every colour to add to my growing collection.
Some of the items I did purchase I have been looking at for a while now and finally purchased them such as the Sigma products I’ll talk about below. See I really do have problems!  Justifying the reason why I purchased makeup lol. Its growing harder and harder to watch TV, purchase magazines or go on social media these days as all I see is sales or discounts on makeup and I can simply not resist. Clearly I have no willpower when it comes to makeup.
With that said I am super happy with the purchases made!!! These products would probably be some of my favourite of the YEAR.
 


 
 


 
 


 


 


I cannot wait to try and use all of these products, especially playing around with the BH cosmetics palette. I bought this palette as I need more colour on my eyes. I do my favourite and go to emerald eye look but wanting to have fun with some bright colours.
Also if you can’t tell I am currently reading Lauren Conrad’s book “Style”.
Thank you all again for viewing my blog! I have just set up with Bloglovin so follow me on there!
Until next time
Suzie

 


 


 
 
 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10296466/?claim=xpgnuds6gsj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had Color Whispers in the UK, really want to try them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Natalia they are amazing it took so long for them to hit Australia hopefully not long for you guys!!!! Otherwise check out ebay maybe

      Delete