Monday, August 12, 2013

My Exciting News


I am really excited I get to share this news with you all. It’s something that I have been planning for a while now.........

 
 
 
 

 I am finally going to start my YOUTUBE channel! This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and I can’t believe it is actually going to happen.  My dream was always to do YouTube videos so I am happy that I can finally follow my true passion, something that I can focus all my time and energy into, expressing my beauty, makeup, style, fashion, organisation and my  day to day life with you all.
My plan is to film around 5 to 10 than launch them on my YouTube channel, so the next month or so I am busy filming away.
However, I am a little upset because my plan was to do my blog until I moved into my new house, to film in my(beauty room) but I thought as that is still going to be a least a year away why wait! I am busy waiting for my lighting to arrive and just some finishing touches so I can start to film, so please keep an eye out on here because I will announce it through here first!
PS
I am having problems with Bloglovin! I have set up with them for people to follow my page but still having problems:( I am waiting for them to contact me to hopefully fix the problem asap.
 
 
 
Thanks Everyone
 
Suzie
 
xoxo
 

2 comments:

  1. What's your channel name? We would love to subscribe! We have a channel too! It's TwentyThirty GLAM in case u want to check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twenty Thirty Glam I am so sorry for late reply! I am a rookie and didn't know I was getting comments on here so I am very sorry! My Youtube channel will be called the same as here Style Couture Beauty. I have already added you on bloglovin would love for you to do them same. Thanks for the comment lovlies :)

    ReplyDelete