Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The unexpected Prize!


Hello Lovelies! Sorry it has been too long since I have last posted a Blog. Nathan and I have been very busy as I forgot to mention Nathan and I purchased a block of land! We are really excited but unfortunately my weekends at the moment have been consisting of going to display homes to get ideas therefore I haven’t had much time to get one here and blog. With that said I promise to get some more up this week to make it up.
As I explained in my last post, I entered a competition through Instragram. I was contacted by Chi Chi an Australia make up brand who had said for me to post my photo in their latest comp to go into the winning for some prizes. Luckily that night I entered and I ended up being one of the lucky WINNERS!!! I was so thrilled, later on in the week I received an email saying I hadn’t given them an address to send my prize too. Anyways long story short two days after giving them my address a parcel showed up on my doorstep.


 
I couldn’t believe the box, as there were many winners I thought we might have got a lipstick or a nail polish each, but they were so generous. My prize was worth over $120.00 all for posting a photo.  



 
The funny thing was I had heard so many good things about these eye shadow pallets I was going to purchases one next time I was in Myers, the problem of course was which one to choose but now I can try out all of them. Recently Satnightsalrite did a video on her top 5 eye shadow pallets and the Chi Chi Rich Gems was one, so I can’t wait to try it out.

 
I also received 2x nail polish sets to do textured nail like the caviar and pearl look. I haven’t yet tried them but I am curious on how they work and last.
 
Last by not least I received a Eau De parfum in watermelon which reminds me of summer. This will be a great way to freshen up throughout summer while running around, still wanting a light fragrance without having a heavy scent.
Thank you so much to Chi Chi for my amazing prize! I can't wait to try it all out.
Thanks for viewing my Blog
xoxoxox
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment