Monday, July 22, 2013

My Weekend


Wow was I glad it was the weekend! It’s been a hard week for me so I was happy to kick up my heels and spend time with my friends and family.  Well kind of anyways, it all began the following Saturday I was sick of being sick, feeling tired and not 100% so I decided to do something about it! I booked in to see a naturopath; it was definitely an eye opener to say the least. Even though I am big, I exercise, don’t drink alcohol, don’t smoke and eat a pretty good diet, I thought my body would be a little better.  Especially because I am not running, and getting fast food on my lunch break and I do monitor what I eat on a daily bases. So when the Naturopath rattled off a list of things I was truly shocked, well definitely with some things anyways.  I won’t bore you with the details but I knew if I wanted to feel better I would have to up the ante.  I am starting with a three week detox. 1 week down and feeling great it was hard at first because I am eating gluten free and having No caffeine HENCE why I was glad it was the weekend , not to cheat but just so I was more relaxed! I will definitely update you with what I have been doing and my progress. 
Anyways on with the weekend, Saturday I went up to my favourite shopping mall Karrinyup to have a look around, who I am I kidding I went up there to spend some serious cash on makeup lol but I didn’t, I held constraint for once I was like Suzie you are building a house do you really this!!!! The answer was of course! lol just joking I didn’t , but I did buy 2 more Maybeline Whispers to which I am in love with by the way. I would have to say there my favourite lipstick of the year.
 


 
 
Apart from my shopping adventure I had a cruisy day at home until that night, where I was going out my all my fav girlies. I haven’t been clubbing in a while, so I was excited to get dolled up and hit the town. What a night I can easily say it was one of my best girl’s nights out night in months. So after many of hours dancing the night away it was time to put up the heels and head home. As I wasn’t drinking I drove in to make it easier. I normally park at my trusty parking lot but to my surprise at 1.20am on Sunday morning it now closes at 1.00!!!!! Meaning my car was locked away with no way home! I have to laugh about it now but at the time I was freezing an over it. But when I think about it these little hiccups are what you and your girl friends will laugh at in years to come. Let’s just say after everything I didn’t go to bed until 4.00. Great night though wouldn’t change a thing.
I am very lucky to have the people I do have in my life and it was fun to share and make another incredible memory with them!
 
 

 
I hope everyone had a amazing weekend too!
 
Please don't forget to check out my other media sites
 
Instagram- StyleCoutureBeauty
Facebook- StyleCouture Beauty
 
Suzie
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment