Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Girls Night


What a weekend!!!! I hope everyone had a great weekend relaxing and spending time with friends and family. I had an amazing weekend but of course they go so fast. My weekend started for me with going to Metro Freo a club in Perth to go see DJ’s The Stafford Brothers. This was my first time seeing them live and they did not disappoint! The girls and I got dressed up for a night on the town which was something I hadn’t done in a while as I don’t really drink. Let’s just say I had too many shots in a result of getting home around 3.30am after dancing and drinking the night away.  It’s safe to say I won’t be doing that again for another couple of months.
 
 
 

 
Dress is from Forever New Jewellery from Colette

The Stafford Brothers were amazing
 
The girlies  
 

 
 
 
Thanks for viewing my blog!
Please Subscribe :)
 
Suzie
xoxoxo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment