Sunday, March 9, 2014

OOTD Emerald Statement

 
I love statement pieces whether it’s a bold piece of jewellery and colourful handbag or an exciting item of clothing. I love how it transforms the look and personalises it into what you bought off the rack to a outfit that defines your own style. This to me is a great piece of clothing; I am all about buying items that when I see them I create the look then and there. I think of what you can wear with it and what will compliment from my own wardrobe.
I have spoken about this skirt before when I first purchased it and I love it! I love the bold sparkly emerald green colour and paired with a basic top it becomes my statement pieces.

 





 



xoxo
 
 


3 comments:

  1. green eyeshadow is so hard to pull off, but you've done a great job ;)

    www.lbbsteph.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sparkly emerald green skirt looks lovely. It looks lovely styled with your dark top and statement necklace. That skirt would have been nice to style in an outfit for Saint Patrick's day too. It's very pretty.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete