Monday, March 24, 2014

Birthday Festivities


So as the title suggest I just had a birthday! I am a birthday lover. I love celebrating, mine, friends and family no matter who I cant help but celebrating with them. This may not be a shock for some people but I am a Pisces, we are renowned for being very passionate about birthdays.  As long as I can remember Birthdays have been special for me, definitely more than any other holidays or celebrations in the year. I feel that with other celebrations there not as individual, as most people are celebrating them with you and it’s not so special. Don’t get me wrong I love Christmas and Easter but there something so more special and personalised about birthdays, a day just for you.  


So not like we need an excuse to get together, but I did organised a night out for my friends and I. As I haven’t been going out that much lately I wanted to go to a cocktail bar and just relax, have a dance and some delicious drinks with my dearest friends.
When it came to my outfit I went shopping with an open mind, surprise,surprise though I ended up with a black dress. When I tried on this dress I knew straight away that this was what I was wearing. I literally said to my friends Kate and Pauline this is it from the changing rooms happy with excitement. 






 
Now we know I am not shy from some dramatic, statement costume jewellery.  So my friends helped me pick out a beautiful necklace that had some gorgeous bright blue stones on it. I loved how it looked with the dress. I added some blue into my eye shadow to enhance and make the colour from my necklace pop.

I hope you loved this post please check out my Youtube Channel and subscribe!

Suzie

xoxoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment