Monday, January 20, 2014

The world of Benefit!


Let me just start by saying WOW! I had never really used many benefit products before, so I was so very happy when I received some for Christmas. All the products I recieved are amazing, the quality of each item is outstanding and definitely worth the money.
It’s no surprise, like I’ve said before I am a sucker for the Christmas packs so I could resist picking up two, plus some other goodies.  As I was haven’t used to many of the benefit makeup before I went for the more main stream products, which have raving reviews on them, from blogs, to instagram to YouTube.
 


The POREfessional – this is truly a great product! I love everything about it. I do feel like it does minimise the appearance of my poors and truly does prime my face ready for foundation. It is very lightweight and doesn’t leave my pores feeling oily or congested.  My skin feels very moisturised after using this which does help keep my foundation on for longer. It has a fresh, zesty sent to it I love waking up in the morning and putting this on!
 
 
 
Boi –ing Concealer- This is such a great product , I feel it really does cover any blemish, red shots, bags or anything I need to cover up. This for me is my perfect colour so I will be using this more to cover any pimples or red pigments on my face. I would really use this as an under eye concealer as it doesn’t brighten that area. I might purchase another of these in a lighter shade to than put under my eyes. They call it a Industrial strength concealer, I would agree with it being a full coverage, long wearing product.
 
SugarBomb and Coralista – immediately when I think of benefit cosmetics I think of these two blushes. The quality of their blushes is literally out of this world. There are so incredible pigmented and soft they glide onto the skin so smoothly leaving a natural, effortless colour. The peachy pink tones in both of these suit my skin type and feel they do highlight my cheek area when wearing them. These bad boys last all day! If you haven’t already check them out!
So the boxes have scratches and bite marks on them thanks to my dog!

 
 
 
 
The little love potions- I loved this pack! I love to try out products before I decided to purchase the full size as I get bored of products so easily! This is a great way to see what products I like, what suit my skin, what really work, the smell of them, and plus there great for travelling!  I for some reason didn’t purchase Hoola so I can’t wait to try out the mini so I can see if I want them full size.
 
 
I have a video coming your way on all the items I got for Christmas so keep and eye out for that!
 
As always please leave any comments below.
 
Thanks everyone
 
Suzie
 
xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Wanted that set so bad for xmas but didn't get it! Still dying to try the professional! Great post and thanks for sharing all the goodies with us!!!! We just followed u on gfc by the way! Welcome to the bblogger community! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thankyou lovlies your to kind !!!

    ReplyDelete