Tuesday, January 28, 2014

OOTD


For a friend’s birthday recently I needed a casual/ dressy outfit but an outfit also appropriate for our hot summer day. If you have been reading my posts for a while now you would know that I wear a lot of black! On this occasion it was a Sunday session on a very warm day in an outdoor bar.
I feel weird wearing black for day/ outdoor events so I opted in for this cooler colouring outfit. Of course I love to whenever I can incorporate emerald  green into my outfits as it’s my favourite colour so when I  spotted this skirt it was SOLD. I was happily surprised when I got this skirt on sale for an amazing price of $9.95!!!!!!!! So excited with the way it turned out, it was exactly how I imagined it.
I teamed it with a white shirt to make it more of a day outfit instead of a night outfit! The great thing about this skirt is that it is very versatile. I can easily dress it up or down depending on my mood and wear I am going. I love having these kind of pieces in my wardrobe that can be changed to make it look like an completely different outfit.






Skirt- Portmans
Shirt- Supre
Necklace - Colette
Bag - Calvin Clein

Thanks everyone


Suzie

xoxoxoxo
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! ♥ the colour of your skirt & your hair and makeup look gorgeous!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Selorm | SheJustTalks

    ReplyDelete