Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Melbourne


I am Back! I had the most amazing time away with my friends in Melbourne. It was so nice to get away for the weekend, I love spending time with the girls, it has been too long since we have organised a trip.
 We shopped up a storm, actually it was more like I shopped up a storm, the other girls didn’t have much luck with their purchases but of course I had no problems spending my $$$$. I was really happy with everything I did purchase as it will be perfect, practical outfits, I can’t wait to wear in winter.
Not only did we shop! we ate at some beautiful restaurants, I went to my first AFL football game, went to Flemington Racecourse (Nathan was so excited for this) and went clubbing. It was a jammed pack weekend but worth the small amount of sleep we had and the money we spent.
I highly suggest travelling to Melbourne. It is a completely different culture to here in Perth, its fun, exciting and vibrant; I loved walking down the modern, trendy streets filled with small boutique cafes and eateries.

Here are some of my photos from that weekend.



 
 



 

 


Thank you again for checking out my blog!
Please subscribe/ leave your details would love to check out yours:)

Suzie
xoxoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment