Thursday, January 31, 2013

Better late than never !!! Australia Day


So as the title states better late than never with my Australia day post. Australia day which is on the 26th Jan !! for me is a day to spend with friends and family eat, drink and swim. This Australia day i started the day of with a beautiful coastal walk!




Couldn't have picked a more perfect day along WA amazing coastline .



Crystal Clear over North Beach!


Than it was off to a friends house to relax under the sun. Normally for most Aussie's its a day to drink lots and lots and sing out Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi and wear the Australia flag, but as i don't drink it isn't as much fun for me as everyone else is having lol. Nevertheless its a amazing day which comes around only once a year to get us thinking about how lucky we are living here. 

 Sorry about the state of my room !! When i get ready for something i stress out run around the place destroying my room. It was clean prior to this.

1 comment:

  1. HOT outfit! I loved our walk so peaceful!

    Haha your room looks like that time I emptied out my wardrobe onto my bed before our night out cos I had nothing to wear...lol. Girls, girls, girls.

    XO

    ReplyDelete